Chairman and CEO, ROX Group
Rock Earle’s history in Arizona began when he relocated to Phoenix in 1978. At that time, he began dealing in raw land, multifamily development and real estate brokerage. Here is a timeline of significant events:
- 1985 A branch office was opened in Casa Grande and he concentrated fully on land brokerage and investment in Pinal County.
- 1990 Rock Earle & Associates was formed, specializing in syndication and asset workouts and management, eventually managing over 40 real estate partnerships.
- 2004 ROX Group was formed to pursue diversified business opportunities outside of real estate
- 2005 With the runup of the market and subsequent divestiture of most of the acquired properties in 2005, Rock retired from active property dealing and he traveled extensively for several years.
- 2008 ROX Real Estate was born as the Great Recession raged with the takeover of The Mahoney Group’s real estate brokerage operations. He and his partners began rebuilding their portfolio of commercial property in the greater Casa Grande area.
- 2011 ROX MEDIA was formed as a captive marketing consultancy to provide marketing support to current and future ROX businesses.
- 2012 The first ROX-branded print publication, cgrox, was launched.
- 2012 Elaine Oaks, CPA, joined the group as Chief Financial Officer to oversee an aggressive mergers and acquisitions program; Casa Grande Insurance was brought into the ROX GROUP of companies and ROX Travel was established.
- 2013 Rock and Elaine merged their personal lives; in addition to group financial oversight, Elaine concentrated on ROX Media, driving exponential growth to over 30 publications, while Rock oversaw the real estate operations.
- 2020 The Shearer family of companies were brought into ROX Group, expanding its real estate-related activities to include new home construction and development, as well as remodeling, building materials and supplies sales, installation and repair, and a porta-potty company.
Rock’s hobbies include travel, hiking, photography and writing.
442 W. Kortsen Rd. Ste. 102