CASA GRANDE, AZ – The City of Casa Grande is excited to announce the launch of its redesigned website, casagrandeaz.gov, which now contains several new features to enhance user experience, navigation, and content.
Residents and visitors are encouraged to explore the new website and its enhanced features, which include:
- Mobile Compatibility: Created with smart-phone and tablet users in mind, the website utilizes “responsive design” to display accurately on internet browsers and mobile devices.
- Simplified Page Layouts: In order to help users locate information more quickly, excess pages have been eliminated in favor of tabs. Each department page includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) tab as well as relevant contact information, hours of operation, fees, popular documents and links, and a map to the department’s facility or office. Additionally, each page now includes a News and Updates section to provide timely, in-depth information on projects, events, or news.
- Searchable Citywide Calendar: The calendar provides information on all upcoming events, classes, public notices, and meetings. More detail is provided than on the previous site, and users can now search and filter the calendar by topic, venue, or category.
- Document Center: There is now a centralized location that houses key documents for all of the city’s departments. Users are able to search using document titles or keywords, or can browse by selecting the corresponding department’s folder.
- One-Click Footer: For easy navigation, the footer now contains links to the most utilized elements of the website. The sections of the footer include links to the most popular services, forms to report issues or problems to city staff, quick links to resource pages, and links to stay connected with the city via social media, email notifications, and Channel 11.