We are honored to be your healthcare choice and provide you with a facility that you trust to ensure you receive the highest quality, most advanced, and most compassionate care possible. Why are we the right choice? Our approach to caring for our patients and families involves leading-edge medical technology provided by an expert, experienced team who treats every person with professionalism, respect and compassion. Banner Casa Grande Medical Center has a proven history of bringing innovative care into our communities that addresses the full range of health needs of the people we serve. We provide the superior care you expect from a hospital, and there is no need to travel outside of your own community.
- Number of Patients Admitted 5,477
- Average Daily Patient Count 73
- Emergency Visits 46,689
- Urgent Care Visits 23,780
- Total Surgeries Performed 3,609
- Total daVinci Procedures Performed
and Total daVinci XI Procedures Performed 364
- Total Outpatient Visits 35,539
- Medical Staff 550
- Salaries, Wages and Benefits $52,828,473
- Babies born $707
- 346 Volunteers Contribute 35,068 Hours of Service
- Volunteer Hours in Dollars $846,542
Value to BCGMC Staff, Patients & Guests… PRICELESS!!!
Why Choose Banner Casa Grande Medical Center?
We are proud to serve the communities in our service area, which includes Florence, Coolidge, Eloy, Casa Grande, Maricopa, Arizona City, Stanfield, Sacaton and all of Pinal County. We focus on making the patient experience excellent— every patient, every encounter, every time.
- 141-Bed Hospital
- All Private Rooms
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- State-Of-The-Art Technology
- Robust Telehealth Services
- Women & Infant Services With A Certified Level Ii Nursery
- Interventional Cardiac Program
- Banner Core Center For Orthopedics
- Comprehensive Rehab Services With Physical, Occupational And Speech Therapies (Inpatient & Outpatient)
- Comprehensive Wound Care With Two Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers
- Access To Personalized Health Record “My Banner”
- Low Infection Rate
- Urgent Care Open 365 Days Of The Year
- ‘A’ Leapfrog Safety Score
- Base Hospital For Ems Providers
- Care From The Heart
If we are not meeting your expectations, please contact our CEO, Rona Curphy at 520-381-6519 or email@example.com.
Banner Casa Grande Medical Center, 1800 E. Florence Blvd., Casa Grande